The Unfinished Business quest is a lengthy one that requires players to https://automotivegreen.com/ explore Neomuna, defeat enemies, and learn more about some of the threats that await after the conclusion of the Lightfall campaign. The quest rewards the Exotic Machine Gun, Deterministic Chaos, which is a powerful Void weapon that fires a continuous stream of bullets.
How to Start the Unfinished Business Quest
The Unfinished Business quest becomes available after you complete the main Lightfall campaign. Once completed, you’ll be asked to talk to Nimbus, and they’ll give you the quest.
Steps of the Unfinished Business Quest
The Unfinished Business quest has 13 steps:
- Visit the Hall of Heroes.
- Return to Nimbus.
- Collect Cypher Qubits from the Vex infiltrating the city, using them to extract data from Cloud Accretions.
- Find the last data packet location in an area called Maya’s Retreat.
- Withstand the Vex attack and recover the data packet.
- Meet with Osiris and Nimbus in Radiosonde.
- Visit the Liming Harbor Lost Sector to obtain a Vex compass.
- Defeat the Vex combatants in the Lost Sector.
- Obtain the Vex seed from the chest at the end of the Lost Sector.
- Return to Nimbus.
- Complete the “What Remains” mission.
- Defeat the final boss, the Unraveler.
- Collect the Deterministic Chaos Exotic Machine Gun.
Tips for Completing the Unfinished Business Quest
- The Cypher Qubits can be found by killing Vex in Neomuna. You can also find them in Cloud Accretions, which are small, floating crystals.
- The Cloud Accretions can be difficult to find, but they will glow when you are close to them.
- The Vex attack in Maya’s Retreat can be tough, so be sure to bring a strong team.
- The Vex combatants in the Liming Harbor Lost Sector are also tough, so be sure to be prepared.
- The Unraveler is a powerful boss, so be sure to use your best weapons and abilities.
The Deterministic Chaos Exotic Machine Gun
The Deterministic Chaos Exotic Machine Gun is a powerful Void weapon that fires a continuous stream of bullets. It has a unique perk called “Chaos Collapse,” which causes enemies to explode when they are killed by the weapon. This perk can be very useful for clearing out groups of enemies.
The Deterministic Chaos Exotic Machine Gun is a great weapon for both PvE and PvP content. It is a powerful weapon that can be used to deal a lot of damage to enemies. If you are looking for a new Exotic Machine Gun to add to your collection, the Deterministic Chaos is a great option.
I hope this article helps you complete the Unfinished Business quest and get the Deterministic Chaos Exotic Machine Gun. Good luck!